At least one author of each accepted paper must register at the full rate of US $600. An author with multiple accepted papers must pay the full rate registration fee (US $600) for each accepted paper. Payment from at least one author for each accepted paper must be received by April 5, 2017 in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
|Paper Registration (Author) Must receive before April 5th, 2017||Early Registration (Attendee) Before April 30th, 2017||Late Registration (Attendee) After April 30th, 2017|
|Regular Rate||US$600 / RMB 4000||US$500 / RMB 3500||US$600 / RMB 4000|
|Student Rate||N/A||US$300 / RMB 2100||US$400 / RMB 2800|
Registration from the Mainland of China
Registration from Areas and Countries other than the Mainland of China
Traveling to China from overseas may need a visa. Often a tourist visa is convenient for conference participation, and to get a tourist visa from many countries can be quite easy. However, there are cases where it is not easy to get a tourist visa to China, in which case an invitation letter from the conference may be helpful (but cannot guarantee a visa to be issued).
If you need an invitation letter from us to apply for a visa, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family name:
- First name:
- Date of birth:
- Passport no.:
- Passport expiration date:
- Country/City where you intend to apply for your visa:
- Intended date of landing to China:
- Point of landing (e.g. Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou):
- Date of departure (when you will leave China):
- Detailed mailing address:
- Phone and fax numbers (if applicable):
- Email address:
(1) Every companion needs to provide the above information separately.
(2) Express mails for the invitation letters are subject to charging the recipients.