WASA 2017 will be held at Guilin Bravo Hotel（桂林宾馆）.
WASA 2017 participants will enjoy a special rate at this hotel. In order to reserve hotel rooms, please fill the hotel reservation form (English Version, or Chinese Version), and send the reservation form to email@example.com.
Address: 14 South Ronghu Road (Ronghu Nan Lu), Guilin City, 541001, Guangxi, P.R. China.
Tel: +86 0773 289 8888
Directions: From Guilin International Liangjiang Airport (KWL), you may take a taxi to the Conference Hotel (Guilin Bravo Hotel). It should take about 50 minutes, and cost about CNY 120.
乘计程车从桂林国际机场 (KWL) 到会议酒店（桂林宾馆）大概需要50分钟, 花费大约120元人民币.
Traveling to China from overseas may need a visa. Often a tourist visa is convenient for conference participation, and to get a tourist visa from many countries can be quite easy. However, there are cases where it is not easy to get a tourist visa to China, in which case an invitation letter from the conference may be helpful (but cannot guarantee a visa to be issued).
If you need an invitation letter from us to apply for a visa, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family name:
- First name:
- Date of birth:
- Passport no.:
- Passport expiration date:
- Country/City where you intend to apply for your visa:
- Intended date of landing to China:
- Point of landing (e.g. Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou):
- Date of departure (when you will leave China):
- Detailed mailing address:
- Phone and fax numbers (if applicable):
- Email address:
(1) Every companion needs to provide the above information separately.
(2) Express mails for the invitation letters are subject to charging the recipients.