Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wasa2019
Submitted papers should be original, unpublished work and not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not following these guidelines will be rejected.
For both initial submission and the final camera-ready submission, all manuscripts should be formatted using the Springer-LNCS template, which can be found at
The page limit given in the submission is 12, and any extra pages with be charged $100/page.
The final camera ready paper and the signed copyright form are due on April 30, 2019.
- This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
FINAL PAPER: Please submit the files belonging to your
camera-ready paper using your EasyChair author account. Follow the
instructions after the login for uploading two files:
The page limit(strict limit) given in this letter is 12 pages for full paper and 8 pages for short paper.
Please follow strictly the author instructions of Springer-Verlag
when preparing the final version:
- either a zipped file containing all your LaTeX sources
or a Word file in the RTF format, and
- PDF version of your camera-ready paper.
Our publisher has recently introduced an extra control loop: once
data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding
authors and ask them to check their papers. We expect this to happen
shortly before the printing of the proceedings. At that time your
quick interaction with Springer-Verlag will be greatly appreciated.
- COPYRIGHT: Please upload a signed and completed copyright form to
us as soon as possible. Here's the Springer copyright forms (with title and volume editors information filled in).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cognitive Radio Networks, Software-defined radio, reconfigurable radio networks
- Cyber-physical systems including intelligent transportation systems and smart healthcare systems
- Theoretical frameworks and analysis of fundamental cross-layer protocol and network design and performance issues
- Distributed and localized algorithm design and analysis
- Information and Coding theory for Wireless Networks
- Mobility models and mobile social networking
- Mobile cloud computing
- Topology control and coverage
- Security and privacy
- Underwater and underground Networks
- Vehicular networks
- Radar and Sonar Networks
- PHY/MAC/Routing protocols
- Information processing and data management
- Programmable service interfaces
- Energy-efficient algorithms, systems and protocol design
- Operating system and middleware support
- Pervasive and ubiquitous computing
- Local area and personal wireless networks
- Applications, design, and performance of wireless ad hoc and sensor networks
- Delay/disruption tolerant networks
- Experimental testbeds, models and case studies
Extended versions of most papers from the conference will be published in special issues of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (SCI), Security and Communication Networks (SCI), Tsinghua Science and Technology, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Network, Sensors
Tsinghua Science and Technology
Security and Communication Networks
EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
, Mobile Networks and Applications
- Submission Deadline:
March 5th 11:59pm HST March 19th 11:59pm HST
- Notification: April 20, 2019 HST
- Camera-Ready Submission Date: April 27, 2019 HST
All questions about submissions should be emailed to Edoardo Biagioni (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Yao Zheng (email@example.com).
* pending approved